Follow Us

LightBlog

Saturday, November 21, 2020

I will create a dance video to promote your song on tiktok

 Why TikTok?

TikTok is currently ranked as the # 1 most downloaded app on Android and iOS App Store with above 2 billion downloads and over 700-800 million monthly active users.


https://www.facebook.com/vampirebipul

Hi there, I will upgrade your music, account, or product to my TikTok account. (send me a message before placing an order)

I create 100% original content and am happy to discuss using or wearing the product within my videos

This can be as simple as showing and talking about the product to my fans or using the product in my video


I WILL MAKE A DANCE VIDEO TO PROMOTE YOUR SONG ON TIKTOK

TikTok is a popular platform that displays music in a unique way.

You may have noticed that your song has been added to TikTok and this time it doesn't include any

TikTok reaction or videos to it. If you order my service this will change.

If you are looking for an expert who can grow your Tiktok account lively, then you have come to the right place!

If you want to promote something other than a product, song, or Tik Tok account on our page we can work with that too! So far, we have advertised for

  1. TikTok accounts (send me a message before purchasing)
  2. Songs (all genres) (unspecified)
  3. Products (various types of products)
  4. Youtube channels
  5. Instagram accounts
  6. Spotify streaming, Apple Music, Soundcloud
  7. Music artists (all genres)
  8. Podcasts
  9. Art

What do I need from you?

• Your Tik Tok username

Order now!

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will be very happy to answer you!

Thank you


Feel Free To Contact Me.

Let me know if you're interested in that.  

My Account Payoneer: -You can send money to this account

>> biplob.199035@gmail.com

Email-Hangouts - biplob.199035@gmail.com

WhatsApp number-- 8801704208778

Skype ID--- basher biplob

No comments:

Post a Comment